HOW IT WORKS:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must tweet a message with both #PMIQ and propertymanagementiq.com
- Multiples of the same tweet will not count as multiple entries
- One winner will be selected at random following the end of the contest
- Only one tweet per person will be considered for entry
- The winner will be notified by tweet within 72 hours of winning
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
1. The “Promotion Period” is from 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, February 8, 2012 through 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 10, 2012 only.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to persons 18 years or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families or members of household (spouse and parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses, regardless of where they live) of Buildium LLC. (“Sponsor”) or its affiliates, production or distribution of this Promotion, are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
3. How to Enter: Retweet or send an original Tweet on Twitter with a hashtag “PMIQ” and a link to www.propertymanagementiq.com any time during the Promotion Period. Maximum one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified by Tweet within 72 hours of winning.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds:
Prize: 16gb iPad 2. Retail Value: $499
Odds of winning: Dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. General: Promotion administration and winner selection and verification will be supervised by Buildium LLC, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion or the interpretation of these or the determination as to the qualification of entries. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Promotion if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Promotion has been, or could be, compromised or that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Promotion if in Sponsor’s sole judgment entrant has not complied with these rules. Without limitation, an entrant’s entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Promotion through any means other than as described in these rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Promotion or circumvent the terms and conditions of these rules. Anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will not be ineligible. Only the prizes listed in the rules shall be awarded. By entering this Promotion, you explicitly agree to release and hold harmless Buildium LLC and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, successors, agents and representatives and their respective, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and production agencies and print production agencies and all their respective shareholders, directors, office and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which you now have or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of your participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. Prizewinner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor (i) makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any prize; and (ii) disclaims any implied warranty. The right to receive the prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure. Prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner will be selected in a random drawing shortly thereafter.
7. Promotion void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Promotion shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes are winner’s responsibility.
8. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use a winner’s name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor’s photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
9. Sponsor shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these rules.
10. By entering, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, action and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Essex County, Massachusetts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
11. This Promotion is sponsored by Buildium LLC, 308 Congress St. Boston, MA 02210 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor will provide twitter handle of winner upon request (Attn: email@example.com).