1) General journal entries can now have multiple lines with the same account.
2) “Pay bills by check” now allows a bill to be offset by a vendor credit.
3) Replace a number of pop-up windows with inline panels.
4) It’s now possible to open more than one pop-up window at a time.
5) Our Work Order’s Parts and Labor items can now have a $0 price.
6) Assorted bug fixes and behind-the-scenes enhancements.
In August, we talked about how we were creating a “more robust and scalable backbone for our files, images, and attachments.” That work finished up this month, and all of files are now being served up through this new method. You may have noticed that your files download a bit more quickly than before.
Have an idea for a product enhancement? Here’s how to submit a feature request.
Do you have questions about Buildium? Please contact us for speedy quick answers.