Boston, MA, February, 21, 2006 – Buildium, LLC has introduced three online editions to meet the specific needs of landlords, property managers and self-managed condos and homeowner associations (HOAs) that can be evaluated free for 15 days. Buildium delivers measurable results by streamlining time-consuming tasks such as advertising vacancies, screening and acquiring new residents, collecting rent and association fees, tracking income and expenses, centralizing maintenance and repair records, responding to resident inquiries, maintenance requests and more.
Each online edition is targeted to the specific needs of landlords, property managers or self-managed condos and homeowner associations:
- Landlord EditionTM Buildium Landlord Edition lets landlords manage all their rental properties in one place, whether they own a few rental properties or hundreds. Completely online with no software to install, Landlord Edition helps landlords increase their cash flow while saving them time by automating rent collections and other time consuming tasks from any computer connected online.
- Property Manager EditionTM Whether managing one property or many, Buildium Property Manager Edition helps rental property and association managers work smarter by streamlining tasks for managers, residents, property owners and board members. Also available online with no software to install, Property Manager Edition improves the bottom-line by cutting administrative time and automating collections.
- Association EditionTM Designed for self-managed homeowner associations (HOAs) and condos, Buildium Association Edition helps smaller communities operate more easily without the cost of professional property management. Web-based with no software to install, Association Edition eases the burdens that small associations face like budgeting, collecting fees, tracking community issues, keeping repair and maintenance records and more.
Buildium’s online property management software starts at under $20 a month, making them accessible to smaller landlords, property managers and associations. The Starter Package is for landlords, property managers and self-managed associations with up to fifty units. This package includes unlimited access to Landlord Edition, Property Manager Edition or Association Edition and free online technical support:
- $19.99 a month or $215 per year for the first 25 units
- $1 per month for each additional unit thereafter
- 100MB of storage space for online documents
- Access to online help and video tutorials
- Free unlimited online technical support
- 15-day free trial