A little over week ago we announced the arrival of the new Buildium. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, now is a great time to take a look.
This past Friday we released a minor update to the new Buildium that included a number of important fixes:
- Updated the Bills list to show bills paid in the last 360 days
- Updated the tenant and association owner ledgers to show which payments are electronic
- Fixed the sorting on the tenant and association owner ledgers
- Improved the global search for properties and people
- Fixed date and timezone issues on several pages
- Addressed several task printing issues
- Fixed aged balances appearing in the wrong time period on the outstanding balances page
- Updated the chart of accounts export
- Fixed the way we calculate vacant units on the property summary page
In addition to these fixes, we have also introduced our new and improved vendor directory powered by Service Magic®. Check it out at Accounting > Vendors*.
Over the coming weeks we will continue to release updates to the new Buildium so stay tuned!
* Vendor directory not available in all areas.