Looking for the most up-to-date research? View the most recent Property Management Industry Report here.
“Never make your business a ‘business’—it’s a home for the resident and a retirement account for the owner. Keeping it personal makes all the difference.”
Buildium’s 4th Annual State of the Property Management Industry Report takes a deep dive into rental market trends, property management industry statistics, and survey responses from property managers, renters, and owners from across the country and discovered one nationwide truth: the industry is getting personal.
In partnership with the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®), Buildium’s State of the Property Management Industry Report includes insights such as:
- Trends in primary, secondary, and tertiary rental markets
- Management challenges including resident retention, portfolio loss, and the affordable housing shortage
- Evolving renter demographics and expectations
- Technology’s increasing influence on property management
- Basic strategies for success in the year ahead
Download your free copy of the 2018 State of the Property Management Industry Report and get your finger on the pulse to help your business thrive.
See More in Industry Intel