We’ve got some new features going live next week that we’re eager to tell you about.
Upload an unlimited number of photos for properties and units
Right now you’re limited to four property photos and four unit photos. That’s no good, so we’re lifting the limits and giving you a much better upload experience to boot. All photos you upload will appear in your public listings for the unit and will also get syndicated to our listing partners like Zillow and Trulia.
We also have a replacement for our “Post to craigslist” feature in the works. We won’t have that ready next week, but stay tuned.
Save more time by paying out management income in bulk
With this new feature, you’ll be able to significantly reduce the time and complexity of paying out management income. It includes:
- A helpful tool to speed the process to get your management income out of Buildium and into your company’s bank account
- A simplified interface that makes management income accounts a lot more accessible than they are today
- A faster process of the “couple of clicks and you’re done” variety
Some other bits and bobs
Of course, we’re also constantly making improvements and fixes to existing features like these, which will also go live next week:
- A redesigned form for managing common expense allocations
- Additional number of bath choices for units with half baths
Tell us what you want to see in Buildium. Go to Help>suggest a feature in Buildium and make your voice heard.