Sunset Luau: NAA Conference After-Party
Networking event for NAA Conference attendees and Southern California property & association managers!
If you’re attending the NAA Conference or are a property manager in the area, we’d love to see you at our exclusive Sunset Luau Party at Roy’s Waterfront Restuarant! We wanted to end the conference week with a special celebration, so after Friday’s sessions, join us for drinks, delicious appetizers, Mai Tais, live entertainment, and raffle prizes; all while connecting with other property managers.
Date: Friday, June 15, 2018
Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm PST
Roy’s San Diego Waterfront Restaurant
The Big Island Room
333 W Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Located on the Marriott Marquis Hotel Grounds.
For those who will be driving:
Self-parking is available at the Marriott Marquis for $10, with Roy’s validations. From the Marriott Marquis hotel entrance, take the escalator one floor up to the lobby level and take the sky bridge across to Roy’s. Our event is in the Big Island Room.
For those attending NAA:
Roy’s is a quick 5-minute walk from the Convention Center. Exit the North Side of the Convention Center, follow the crosswalk to the hotel entrance, take the escalator one floor up to the lobby level and take the sky bridge across to Roy’s. Our event is in the Big Island Room.
- Admission includes appetizers, 2 complimentary drinks, and entry for our door prize giveaways.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to RSVP ahead of time; there is a 70-person cap on this free event.
- Do you have friends or colleagues you think should be on our guest list? Send them an invite! But, everyone must RSVP individually, using a unique email address.
- Children and anyone under the age of 21 are not allowed to attend this event.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
See More in