Join us on Tuesday, Jun 22 at 2:00 pm EDT
Description: A small-group, two-part workshop geared towards property managers in the state of Florida.
Part 1: Focuses on Florida rental market data and insights to help property managers attract and retain great renters and rental owners in 2021 and 2022.
Part 2: Demonstrates the specific recommendations in action in the Buildium and Propertyware systems.
Cost: Free! Limited to 30 attendees
Date & Time: Tue, Jun 22 from 02:00PM – 03:30PM
Location: Online! Login details will be shared after registering. Registration capped to 30 people. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll Experience:
- Discover never-before-shared details about the renters and rental owners that Florida property managers serve and how can you win their business in 2021 and 2022
- Learn how the needs and preferences of your renters and rental owner customers differ from those in the rest of the U.S.
- Find out how to leverage this information to attract and retain your renters and rental owner customers
- Gain an understanding of where opportunities lie to expand your services and use of technology to differentiate your business from the competition
- Discover how the Buildium and Propertyware platforms can help your business take advantage of the recommendations outlined
**TIP FOR TUNING IN: All attendees are encouraged to watch the presentation on a screen so that you can see the details of our slides and screen share.**
2:00 – 2:05PM – Welcome & Introductions
2:05 – 2:35PM – PART 1: Local Market Data – Data and Insights on the Florida Rental Market, presented by Senior Researcher, Robin Young
2:35 – 2:45PM – Open Q&A with Robin Young
2:45 – 3:15PM – PART 2: Zoom breakout rooms to see the recommendations from Part 1 put into action with Senior Product Specialists from Buildium and Propertyware. Attendees will be able to choose which platform breakout room is right for them.
3:15 – 3:30PM – Closing
See More in Real Estate Markets