VIP Beer & Wine Tasting for Property Managers
Invite-only networking with famous Chicago brews!
Buildium is returning to Chicago for an exclusive “small batch” event at the historic and newly renovated, Motor Row Brewery!
Come enjoy delicious appetizers, beers brewed on-site, and hand-picked wines, while connecting with other property management professionals and exploring software solutions via our interactive demo stations.
Wondering who else will be attending? We’ve hand-picked local Chicago property managers and visiting professionals from the NAR/REALTORS Conference at the McCormick Place.
This event is capped at 50 and there will be a door prize, so make sure you register fast!
Date: Friday, November 3
Location: Motor Row Brewery – 2nd floor Tap Room
2337 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
For those who will be driving: There are limited free spaces available in the parking lot across the street; entrance is on 24th street. There is also metered parking all along Michigan Ave.
For those attending REALTORS: Exit from the McCormick Place West Building onto S. Indiana Ave, walk one block on E. 23rd Street or E. 24th Street to S. Michigan Ave. Motor Row Brewery is halfway between E. 23rd and E. 24th streets on S. Michigan Ave.
- Admission includes food and drinks, and entry for our door prize giveaways.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to RSVP ahead of time; there is a 50-person cap on this free event. Invitation alone does not guarantee you’re on our list; you must also register!
- This event is first come, first served.
- Do you have friends or colleagues you think should be on our guest list? Feel free to send them an invite but everyone must RSVP individually, using a unique email address.
- Children and anyone under the age of 21 are not allowed to attend this event.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com