We’re thrilled to announce that Buildium has been named a Leader in Gartner’s 2017 FrontRunners Quadrant: a market analysis of property management solutions!
Our inclusion on the FrontRunners quadrant is especially meaningful because it’s based on real end-user ratings and reviews. More than 180 property management solutions were considered for inclusion on the quadrant, and only the top 14% made the final cut. Among the 25 finalists on the FrontRunners quadrant, Buildium was identified as 1 of 9 Leaders in the industry, reflecting its best-in-class ranking on both capabilities and value.
In response to the exciting news, Buildium’s CEO, Michael Monteiro, stated:
“Buildium’s goal is to be the leading innovator of features and technology for tenant and property management. We are also laser-focused on providing best-in-class value and service to our customers, so we are excited to be recognized by Gartner and Software Advice as a Frontrunner in both of these important areas.”
To date, 381 Buildium users have rated the software 4.5 out of 5 stars on Software Advice. We’re grateful for every user who has taken the time to share the impact that our software has had on their business—after all, helping property managers grow is why we’re here!
Here are some recent reviews that have meant a lot to us:
- “I cannot say enough good things about the flow, functionality and reporting the system offers. The system is easy on the eyes, user friendly for 90% of its functions and really streamlines the day to day operations of property management. Buildium’s customer service response time is incredible. I am a customer for life.” –Lee from Mac Ventures, LLC
- “The Buildium software is an excellent tool that property managers or investors can use to successfully manage their rental properties. Everything is a click of button away; financial performance, reports, tasks, payments and even leases are all stored in one convenient place that you can access from anywhere in the world. Buildium is truly a 5 star program!” –Derek from Oak Shade Properties, LLC
- “My business grew 3 times the size with this software in less than 12 months. They are continuously upgrading and adding feature and asking for input. Their customer service is pretty outstanding.” –Shanicka from PropertyWize, LLC
- “I have been using this software since 2010. As my business has grown, so has Buildium. They are top of the line when it comes to communication between board members, owners and tenants. The ease of use and import capabilities of payments make it easy for us to continue to grow in our field and be more efficient! If you are looking for a Residential or HOA software, this is unbeatable!” –Maggie from MC Homes
- “I am a HUGE fan of Buildium! I switched to Buildium last year upon the recommendation of a fellow property manager. I quickly learned the Buildium system and it is soo user-friendly and intuitive! If I ever get stuck or have a question, the customer service is always fantastic. They all speak clearly and explain things in an understandable way without being condescending. Advice to others: JUST DO IT!” –Diane from Property Pros NWA
- “Great system for the price. User-friendly and their customer service department is tremendously friendly and patient if you run into snags. Pros: User-friendly, portal options and online signatures make your job less stressful. Advice to others: Utilize the help tools that they offer. Video tutorials are amazing. They’re step by step so it’s easy to understand. And if you still can’t grasp it, customer service is a phone call away.” –Helen from Home Simple
About Software Advice™ FrontRunners Quadrant
The FrontRunners quadrant is powered by Gartner methodology and based primarily on user reviews across Gartner Digital Markets. As a Gartner Company, the Software Advice FrontRunners analysis is a data-driven assessment identifying products in the CMMS software market that offer the best capability and value for small businesses.
The content for the FrontRunners quadrant is derived from actual end-user reviews and ratings as well as vendor-supplied and publicly available product and company information that gets applied against a documented methodology; the results neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or any of its affiliates.
Read more on Buildium News