The Buildium Team is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new podcast, The Property Manager Podcast! To create this show, we gathered stories from property managers all across the country.
In Season 1, we dig deep into the ups and downs that property managers face every day and share successful property managers’ advice for their peers. From Leah Slaughter in Texas to Trevor Henson in California, you’ll learn how other property managers define success for themselves and the businesses they’ve built.
We’ll explore the importance of forging positive relationships with everyone you encounter, and letting your humanity shine through as you go about your work. (Who knows—you might even hear something about free-range gerbil breeding!)
All in all, each episode will be packed with informative, entertaining, and (hopefully) relatable stories, and we’re so excited to share them with you!
7 Habits of Highly Successful Property Managers Guide
You will discover creative ways to identify and eliminate routines that are no longer benefiting your business.Download
Why Did We Decide to Create a Podcast?
- We’re always on the hunt for new ways to provide busy property managers with highly valuable content that they can consume on-the-go.
- We saw the need for an outlet that brings real stories from real property managers out into the open. When your day-to-day work is so closely intertwined with people’s personal lives, you can’t help but find great stories behind every door—and those stories deserve to be shared.
- We wanted to create a community to celebrate property managers’ successes and inspire us all to leave a mark on the industry. We believe in the value of connecting property managers with their peers to share the advice, empathy, and laughter that you need after a long day at work.
If you can’t wait one more second to hear it, you’re in luck! The first 4 episodes are all queued up for your listening pleasure.
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Find us on Buildium.com, iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify and wherever else you listen to podcasts.
- Subscribe to find out when new episodes are available. (Psst… we’ll be releasing a new episode every other week!)
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Email us with your ideas and feedback! Send us a message (especially good stories and compliments—we like those!) at email@example.com.
- Follow Buildium on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and use #BuildiumPodcast to connect with us!
Happy listening—we can’t wait to hear what you think!Read more on Buildium News