In 2013 property managers from around the world joined our ever-evolving conversation about property management, sharing their tips and advice with our readers. (A big thanks to them.)
From starting a property management company to how much to charge for a security deposit to keeping good tenants, you found resources to help you become a better, more successful property manager.
Without further ado, here are our top 10 property management posts of the year, as determined by our readers:
- How to Start a Property Management Company
- Bobby’s Blog: How to Get Your Tenants to Pay Rent on Time
- We Are Not a Cookie-Cutter Industry: Don’t Quote Your Services That Way! Part II
- The Security Deposit – How Much is Enough?
- How to Clean a Hoarder’s House
- Ethics in Property Management: A Cutting-Edge Topic?
- Property Managers Need Better Processes, Not Outsourcing
- How to Keep Good Tenants
- How to Use Excel for Property Management
- Let’s Compete on Service Instead of Fees
If you haven’t read all of these yet, why not take some time during the holidays to catch up?
Read more on Uncategorized
See More in Uncategorized