100 Years of Housing & Growth in Boston Party
Hosted by Buildium & All Property Management
The NAR REALTORS Conference & Expo is returning to Boston for the first time since 1929 and we think that’s something to celebrate!
So much has changed in our industry since the 1920’s, and we’re here to honor the last 100 Years of Housing & Growth in Boston during our after-party.
We’ll be celebrating right across the street from the conference center. Come by and meet other property managers and NAR REALTORS attendees for a unique experience at the Social Register! Even if you’re not attending the conference but are a local property manager, we’d love for you to come by.
This event is free to attend!
Enjoy festive appetizers and drinks from decades past, as well as music, prizes, software demo stations, and a fun event space you’ll want to Instagram!
Friday, November 2, 2018
6:00 – 9:00 pm EST
The Social Register Restaurant
401 D Street
Boston, MA 02210
– 5-minute walk from the Boston Convention Center
– Ample street parking available
– $10 Uber code will be provided in the reminder email we’ll be sending to those who’ve registered
What better way to celebrate the evolution of property management and real estate in Boston than with a fun party?
Join us for:
- Complimentary drinks and appetizers inspired by the 1920’s & today
- Instagram-worthy decor and backdrops
- A welcome “toast” and live drawing for prizes
- Expert stations for property management advice
- Connect and catch-up with conference attendees, colleagues, as well as local New England property and association managers
All guests are strongly encouraged to RSVP ahead of time; there is a 100-person cap on this event.
Send this page to any of your friends who are planning to attend! Everyone must RSVP individually, using a unique email address. Children and anyone under the age of 21 are not allowed to attend this event.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org